• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate video demo with audio

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm in need of captivate assistance.  I've been asked to create a module with a video demo.  I created both the video and recorded the audio.  However, when I try to import the narration into my project from the library, I get nothing. When I preview the project, there is no audio.  I've tried every possible way to no avail.  Has this happened to anyone else?  If so, how did you solve the problem?  Thank you...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unless I miss something, there is no way to import audio after the creation of the Video Demo, gave up to launch a feature request. My workflow is:

• I create script for audio
  • Always record with narration (audio has no separate timeline in a Video Demo), even though it is a 'draft' audio.
  • The advantage of doing the narration is that you do automaticcally some synchronizng which will save time later on.
  • I record in small video clips, you can add the next clip after the previous one in the Video Demo without issues.
  • When finishing editing the video, will create the final audio clip (mostly in Audition
  • I replace the draft autio by the final audio and finish synchronizing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources