• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate vs CC

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm still new when it comes to adobe products and itsit's capabilit. I wanted to create a animated interactive webapp(runs on chromeOS) for my niece. I order creative cloud first but then I saw Captivate without knowing if it would be available in CC.

I still don't what will be the right choice.

Can someone help me decide?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

I do sometimes use Animate, but for your example that is really not necessary? Look on my blog for two posts about 'Playing with Num bers'? Drag&Drop is another feature you can use in Captivate.

If you use Animate for interactive part, you will need JavaScript to exchange data between the animation (OAM) created in Animate and Captivate. Using JS in Captivate extends its functionality a lot.

I have CC, but the applications I used most in collaboration with Captivate are Photoshop, Audition and bit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Captivate is not in the CC as you may have noticed. It is a robust eLearning authoring tool. Is that what you need?  You can have a look at my website and blog to learn more about Captivate. Google for 'Lilybiri'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked around your blog.

It's an elearning course that I'm creating but I was wondering

if Captivate is enough or that I might need something like Anime CC.

For example:

The elearning course will have like an equation and I want the person  to move numbers and for I to give feedback he/she is close to

what I wanted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do sometimes use Animate, but for your example that is really not necessary? Look on my blog for two posts about 'Playing with Num bers'? Drag&Drop is another feature you can use in Captivate.

If you use Animate for interactive part, you will need JavaScript to exchange data between the animation (OAM) created in Animate and Captivate. Using JS in Captivate extends its functionality a lot.

I have CC, but the applications I used most in collaboration with Captivate are Photoshop, Audition and bit less Illustrator...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I got my answer from your blog.'Playing with Numbers'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great! What is the conclusion, please?

On Mon, 22 Apr 2019, 11:56 argeliog97901102, <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources