• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Zoom Out Bug? Zoom out has no transition

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am creating a software simulation slide on an existing blank project (not a responsive project), with a video demo setting. In the video editing mode, I can add a zoom with a transition to the zooming in. However, when I try to zoom out again to view the whole screen, the transition does not register -i.e. it is completely abrupt in preview mode. I have tried changing transition time, say from 0.5 sec to 1 sec with no luck. Anyone know how to solve this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a bug, which I logged already quite a while ago. It is still not solved at all and I have no idea how to solve it. Please log a bug report as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. I'll report it too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for logging that bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources