Capture a window and the sound of that window alone

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am a student.
"I have a computer that has captivate. I only have one computer. I want to record a teacher's (remote) course, while working on the same computer (while recording with captivate Some students have two computers, they record the course (which takes place online) on one computer, and they get to work and take tests on another computer.
I remember that I only have one computer. Captivate is installed on the computer in question. And while captivate is recording a window on which the course takes place, I need to work. All the attempts I have made have failed so far as I realize that captivate is still recording my entire screen. when I open other applications it shows in the recordings. And I want the recording to just focus on the chosen window and forget about everything else.
Is captivate capable of this kind of feat or am I wasting my time with captivate?
thank you for your response in advance.

TOPICS
Advanced actions, Audio and video, Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try opening two instances of the Captivate application? That is also needed when you want to create a Video Demo or a Software simulation about Captivate.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more