• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Certificates

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day! Can you help me with something? I already have an account and I took training courses provided by my company this morning. They are asking me to send the certificates which serve as proofs that I finished the courses. Unfortunately, I cannot find it and I can only see the badges. Do you know how to solve this? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the best help we can offer through this particular forum would be to contact your training provider for assistance in obtaining a certificate.

Aside from that - perhaps you could see if some screenshots of the badges or other evidence you have completed the training will suffice in the meantime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the Captivate forum for technical questions about that application. Are you sure this is the forum you need?  You talk about badges. Are you perhaps talking about Captivate Prime which is a LMS? In that case I could move your question to the Prime forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources