Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change color of text in results page - Captivate 2019

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

So when I've creating the results page, everything looks fine (greeen background and white text) however when I preview the project, the background is green and so it the text. I managed somehow to make the first line work, but I have no idea why the rest doesn't. 

Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the workflow?  Did you edit the Object Styles for the quizzing objectts? How is the Results Master slide looking? 

Please embed the images instead of attaching. Your present workflow means that I need to download the attachments, then open the application which is related in my system to PNG files (Photoshop), then close PS, and delete the screenshots. If you insert them I can see them right away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 12.34.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-03 at 12.35.42 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The funniest thing is that I did another project before and I had no problem with the results page and I did the exact same thing here but it isnt working.

So what I did was select the text and change the colors to white and just changed the master slide to green. After some time I got the first line to work (and the title and the buttons worked from the start) but no other lines worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh and I did try changing the colors in the object styles and it didn't do anything and I don't have a "ReviewArea Style" so I can't change the color there. In the master slide, it's green and the text is white.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources