• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change cursor when rolling over PLAY button.

Participant ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to change the cursor when a user rolls over the PLAY button when starting a course?  I of course have "Include Mouse" selected in the Publish settings.  This turns on mouse cursor cnages in the course itself but a little surpised that it does not turn it on for the PLAY button.  Any ideas?  I would assume this could be changed in the JS file but no idea where to look.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I belive I found a fix.  This is the code within the "CPLiraryAll.CSS" file that is created during Publishing.  

.autoPlayButton:hover{background:url('../htmlimages/Play_icon.png') no-repeat;width:116px;height:116px;float:left;position:absolute;left:50px;}.

To get the cursor to show up you need to add "cursor:pointer;" to the end of it.

This is the final code: 
.autoPlayButton:hover{background:url('../htmlimages/Play_icon.png') no-repeat;width:116px;height:116px;float:left;position:absolute;left:50px;cursor:pointer;}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources