• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change project size of an asset project

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is it possible to change the project size of the asset projects? They all come in the same project size 1024x627, but I would like to change them to 1920x1080. How can I do that without completely messing up the layout?

Thanks a lot in advance, 

Nina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is indeed a big problem, and it depends also on the way the Theme has been set up. That is not always the same in the Quick Start Projects. Which project do you point at? It is probably the non-responsive version?   Some QSPs have the images on top of the master slides, some on top of the slides. They rarely have images as fill for master slide backgrounds. Just one example why this may be a lot more complicated.

To start with, please do use at least the same ratio width/height, not from 1024x627 to 1920x1080. In most instances that would also be a bad resolution, because you don't take into account the px needed for the browser or the LMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilybiri, thank you very much for your quick reply! I played around with both, the non-responsive and responsive version of League. It seemed to work better with the responsive version, but I still didn't manage to adapt the image sizes - it nearly drove me nuts trying to fit them to the larger slides.... 😉

Thanks also for the tipp with the same ratio width/height, that is very valuable and makes a lot of sense!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are on 11.5 version, you can use Position Properties panel in  responsive project, may help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources