• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change State of is grayed out on Advanced Actions Page

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to imitate layer function of storyline by using groups. So I want to display a modal, when the click on the button. To close the modal, I also use X button(shape). I want to close the modal + change the state of button that is clicked for opening this modal.  But as you can see it is grayed out.

Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 23.44.25.png

TOPICS
Advanced , Advanced actions , Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is grayed out, you don't have custom states for that button, nor a Visited InBuilt state. You cannot change to the InBuilt Rollover nor Down state.

http://blog.lilybiri.com/about-state-commands-and-a-progress-bar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would think that there aren't any objects with states at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I have just created over 27 hotspots with a custom visited state. However, I cannot select the Change state action for any of these objects (image buttons).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you read the thread? Are you sure that you talk about a 'custom' state because there is an InBuilt Visited state which appears when the interactive object has been clicked at least once. Maybe insert a screenshot of the Object State panel to check?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we read the thread, none of this stuff works it is still greyed out. Could you perhaps provide some screen captures of a step by step? Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please answer my question? Eventually post a screenshot of the Object State panel?

Here is another recent blog post about states of buttons:

https://blog.lilybiri.com/button-states-basics-and-tips

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources