• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing the color of progress bar icon

Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The color of my progress bar (the icon head) looks one way in the skin editor, and looks a different way when published/previewed. See two screen caps, the progress indicator looks white, but then when I publish OR preview it's black across all break points. Not sure why. I would like it to be white like it looks within Captivate. Is this a bug?

I'm using Captivate 2017 (10.0.0.192) using the default built in theme Aluminum with the default built in "cpPlayBarMobile." I've tried different playbars, I've tried different themes, I've tried changing the colors, nothing effects it, it's always black when I publish even though in Captivate it looks white.

Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 12.21.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 12.22.19 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like all the playbar icons use <canvas class> to draw the icon using javascript on the fly, this way it can be coloured to whatever value you selected in the skin editor.

However, the icon you're refering to isn't rendered the same way, instead it just displays a png file which is black (#000000). Only solution I can think of is to open the image in PS (or similar) and recolour it. The image you would need to edit is:

./assets/playbar/PlaybarIcons/Thumb.png

You could also try replacing the 'Thumb.png' in the Captivate application directory which might save you doing this every time you publish a package. Make sure you backup first though:

./Applications/Adobe Captivate 2017/en_US/Gallery/Playbars/HTML/cpPlaybarMobile/PlaybarIcons/Thumb.png

Sorry there doesn't seem to be a better fix/solution, but hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources