• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Choppy Video Playback on both Mac and PC

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this issue with each attempt at video recording. On the Mac, there was a pop up that suggested switching to 'Auto', although I can't seem to see it any more and am not sure what this refers to or the steps I'm supposed to take to fix it. Additionally, I heard that the choppy playback on the PC could be as a result of a Hardware issue but the 'Troubleshoot' tab I was advised to follow in the Control Panel was not visible  through my Surface Pro operating system for some reason, is anyone familiar with a reliable method to avoid this choppy video on either Mac or PC?

TOPICS
Audio and video , Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain what you mean exactly by 'video recording'? Are you talking about using Video Demo?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, video demo. The movements I record on my screen aren't nearly as smooth as they should be. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources