Highlighted

Chrome + Scalable HTML5 output

Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone seeing issues with publishing as scalable HTML5 output and the display of variables and CC text?

I just published from CP 2019 11.0.1.266 and, viewing with Chrome 75.0.3770.100

I have a variable (slide number) on a master slide and I have CC text, but both do not appear.

If I view the same project in MS Edge browser, they appear. I've had another user corroborate the issue on their system.

If I remove the scalable option, the variable and CC text are visible in Chrome.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

CC disappearing when project resolution is bigger than the design resolution has been reported by other users.. Cannot tell you if this is fixed in 11.5 (you are still on the previous version).

I never heard about the other problem with the variable. Are you using a websafe or an Adobe font?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Chrome + Scalable HTML5 output

Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone seeing issues with publishing as scalable HTML5 output and the display of variables and CC text?

I just published from CP 2019 11.0.1.266 and, viewing with Chrome 75.0.3770.100

I have a variable (slide number) on a master slide and I have CC text, but both do not appear.

If I view the same project in MS Edge browser, they appear. I've had another user corroborate the issue on their system.

If I remove the scalable option, the variable and CC text are visible in Chrome.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

CC disappearing when project resolution is bigger than the design resolution has been reported by other users.. Cannot tell you if this is fixed in 11.5 (you are still on the previous version).

I never heard about the other problem with the variable. Are you using a websafe or an Adobe font?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 01, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Lilybiri - that's the issue.  I wasn't able to find prior reports of it.

When I resize the browser window, both the CC text and the variable text appear.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2019 0