Exit

Click to Reveal with Audio for each tab

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am using captivate 2019.

Is it possible to create click to reveal interaction with audio for each tab/interactions in captivate 2019, and the custom buttons are used as a UI(Not captivate inbuilt skin).

Detail scenario 
Slide contains base audio, and 4 clickable events each will apper after certain period of time once it will apper it should be clickable, after its click respective audio will start palying same for rest of the .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would love to see the timeline of that slide. Are you on the most recent version of CP2019, which is 11.5.1.499?

The 'clickable' objects do trigger already some action I suspect? Since the audio only has to be started when the object is clicked, you have to add the Play Audio command. Audio clip started by that command will never be paused by any pausing point, but when another audio clip is started with Play Audio a previous not finished audio will stop automatically. You can also stop such a clip with the command 'Stop triggered Audio'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Lilybiri, It works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lilybiri can you please help me with one more thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Captivate/How-to-add-tool-tip-for-fast-forward-button/m-p/10610913#M2... here I have asked for fast-forward the audio with timeline is possible or not, can you help me with it if its possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to find a file 'strings' to check if the tooltip is present.... I never use a default playbar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tooltip is working fine, I want to know can we fast-forward the "Audio" with the animation/timeline because right now once I clicked fast-forward button audio gets muted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Not possible AFAIK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources