Highlighted

Click zone in mobile, vertical format

Explorer ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

In the publication of an interactive project, Captivate includes an image, with a size and an interactive area for the start click. If I'm not mistaken, there is a specific hot area to click on the image and I think it is not modifiable.

It is the case that the project visualized in mobile, in vertical format, the image and the hot area are below the visualization and the user would not know what to do.

This can be modified.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Click zone in mobile, vertical format

Explorer ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

In the publication of an interactive project, Captivate includes an image, with a size and an interactive area for the start click. If I'm not mistaken, there is a specific hot area to click on the image and I think it is not modifiable.

It is the case that the project visualized in mobile, in vertical format, the image and the hot area are below the visualization and the user would not know what to do.

This can be modified.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at this blog post:

Poster Image - AutoPlay - Captivate blog

You can also resize the click area, even to the ful size of the slide.

However it is NOT normal at all tthat the Play button would be outside of the screen, even on mobile devices. It is exactly in the center of the start slide. How did you publish, please and which version are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know if I have explained myself correctly.

I am not referring to the specific size of a slide.

As you know, in new projects, browsers require a click before starting the project.

That click and its image has it set Captivate by default (attached folder with the predefined image) in its configuration. The image can be customized, but I do not know if you can create a click area for the project to start.imagen_1.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted a link where I explained a lot, did you read that post, please?

And answer the question: are you publishing a non-responsive project or a responsive project. If it is responsive, which method did you use: fluid boxes or breakpoints. Which version are you using.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry.

My project is interactive, responsive and designed with fluid boxes.

Anyway, the same thing happens in the projects of breaking point.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My version of Captivate is 2019

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group