Highlighted

Closed captioning - appears in preview but not in published video

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Closed captioning is displayed when I preview my project, but when I publish it you can see the area for closed captioning with nothing in it except the "x" to close.  Thank you for the help.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

To which format do you publish? If you publish to video (MP4) you'll not have closed captioning.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Closed captioning - appears in preview but not in published video

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Closed captioning is displayed when I preview my project, but when I publish it you can see the area for closed captioning with nothing in it except the "x" to close.  Thank you for the help.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

To which format do you publish? If you publish to video (MP4) you'll not have closed captioning.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - I will try publishing a different way. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group