Highlighted

Completion Criteria Question

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I find out what the exact completion/success criteria was from published captivate files? I tried looking in the manifest and several other places but nothing jumps out as to what the completion/success criteria was specifically set to.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Completion Criteria Question

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I find out what the exact completion/success criteria was from published captivate files? I tried looking in the manifest and several other places but nothing jumps out as to what the completion/success criteria was specifically set to.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would imagine that it's hiding in the CPM.js file if you do not see objectives in the manifest.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm. When I unzipped the files that wasn't contained in it. Weird, no?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this an SWF-based Captivate output?  If so, there will be no CPM.js because that's only for HTML5 output.

The detail about completion percentage would be buried inside the SWF file for Flash-based output.  And that makes it even harder to get to.

Is there no way you can gain access to the original source CPTX files to take a look?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a file, not sure it's the original, but it was set for no elearning output so I know that can't be right. I've tried publishing (on accident) to the LMS with no SCORM, it won't even take it. Our problem is some users are having issues with the LMS recording complete even though they have met the passing percentage. It still says failed, but with a passing percentage. It seems to work when I have them restart the course and take the test again. But they DO have the option to retake the quiz. I'm assuming (dangerous) that some users are just trying to pass the quiz over and over again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group