• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Completion Problem on an embedded xAPI Captivate 2019 course in new LMS in Chrome, Firefox and Edge

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having problems with the Captivate 2019 xAPI courses not completing in the LMS that we are moving to. We have to embed the xAPI in order for the completion button to work according to the LMS admin to match Scorm Cloud. However, when we do so we continue to have problems with the completion. 1-Can a learner close the window after they have viewed the required percentage for the course to show completion or do they need to click the x in the captivate interface?  2-After the Knowledge Check results page, we have an animated outro page. I found that when I added another extra static slide that is hidden after the outro page, that the test results improved in Firefox, Edge and Chrome in that they were more likely to mark completion after one attempt instead of two or more. Other than the hotfix for Chrome 80 and xAPI files needing a new scromdriver.js file, I can't find any guidance on this problem and wonder if it is an LMS issue or a Captivate issue.

TOPICS
Advanced , Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?