• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content fix mobile screen without scroll

Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Articulate Storyline 2 to make some course,the output is not responsive but they fits the screen as in computer.Now, is there any way I can make my contents fit my mobile screen without jumping to responsive design? Also is there any way I can force my contents to open in landscape?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your HTML5 output is created using Adobe Captivate then the closest you can get to your goal without using responsive is to just select the option for Scalable HTML5 when you publish.

I don't think there's any need to bother trying to 'force' the content to open in landscape mode because if the width of your project is greater than its height then you have already created the content in a landscape format, if the user doesn't rotate their mobile device to landscape, all they are going to see is the same content but at a much smaller size because Scalable HTML5 will just make the content go from one side of the view screen to the other.  The only way the user can see the content at its largest size is to turn the device to landscape.  Most mobile users are smart enough to know how to turn their device sideways.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me try this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rod,

I did as instructed  but I find the quality my slide is very poor, my text are so blur even in mobile. I have tried to change project quality under Publish Settings>Project>Size and Quality but did not help. Is there any way I can improve quality of my slides?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What size is your project height and width set to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My size is 1000 x 562

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a weird width/height ratio. Why did you choose such a ratio?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would suggest that any time you are resizing your content you are going to lose resolution.  If you want images and objects in Captivate output to be as crisp as possible, DO NOT use Scalable HTML and just display the content at exactly 100% in the browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources