• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Continue button on Quiz Results page not appearing for ios devices

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are currently experiencing some issues with our modules and ios devices. I was wondering if this is a known issues and/or if there are any work arounds or updates expected to help resolve this issue. I am also not sure whether this is a Captivate issues or a LMS, Moodle issue. Our team uses the LMS, Moodle, to host our HTML5 SCORM packages. Grades are given through Moodle based on the quizzes in the SCORM. We recently updated our Moodle site to Moodle 3.2.7. To create our modules, we use Captivate 8 and Captivate 2017.  We are currently seeing an issue with our updated Captivate 8 modules (right now we have a rush of training for this course). People are reporting that they do not receive a “Continue” button on the quiz results page. This appears to be only happening with people who are using Apple products and browsers (MACs, iphones, ipads, Safari).  In addition, some people with ios devices are not having their grades recorded each time. In Moodle, no grade is giving for a module, however the logs for the user show that they went into the SCORM and received completion. There seems to be some kind of disconnect here with ios devices.  Has anyone else experienced any such issues with this? Is there anything we can do to help resolve this issue (maybe browsers or ios devices need to be updated?). Thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a lot of potential variables involved in this issue.

I would suggest you try uploading the same modules to SCORM Cloud and test on iOS devices looking at them there.  If you don't see the same issues, then it would appear the problem must be with Moodle.  If you DO see the same issues on SCORM Cloud, then the issue might be some kind of incompatibility with iOS devices or certain versions of iOS.

You should also try some tests with simple modules created entirely from scratch in Captivate 2017 to see if the problem is due to upgrading from Cp8.

Are you developing these courses with Windows or Apple computers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your response. We are developing our Modules with Windows. I have not heard of SCORM Cloud, but I will see if it is possible for me to test on this too. We are not seeing this issue with our Captivate 2017 modules, however right now, our rush in is the Captivate 8 course, so this is where we are seeing a lot of help requests. I have also posed this question to Moodle to see if there are any reported issues. I will continue with my testing and researching to see where this issue is.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the issue is NOT occurring with courses created from scratch in Cp 2017 then it could be due to corruption in the project.

it DOES turn out to be some kind of corruption that occurred when upgrading from Captivate 8 then you may need to copy/paste all slides into a new project shell to remove the corruption and if that doesn't work you may need to recreate the project.

Not the news you wanted to hear I know but that may be your only hope.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources