• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Control Panel and Disappearing Button

New Here ,
May 03, 2006 May 03, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why my employees do this but I have several swf files linked. At end of each file there is a button that opens the other swf file. It works fine. The problem is so some folks instead of going through the file or selecting the hime button to go back to the table of contents of swf files drags the control bar to the end where all the buttons are gone. Why is this? Is there a way around it? The properties of the buttons do not allow "resl of movie" it only allows "rest of slide" which I have selected.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 03, 2006 May 03, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ourania

I'm a bit confused. I'm not being asinine here, but truly confused. What do you mean by:

"The problem is so some folks instead of going through the file or selecting the hime button to go back...".

What exactly is a "hime" button?

From what I see, it would appear you have some sort of elaborate menu movie that simply launches other Captivate movies. So it would seem you should be able to control this aspect by adjusting the main "menu" movie.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Swf files are interconnected and you need to use one conversion software, to convert these files to another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources