• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert .json file to png

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my client has lost the source file (cptx) but he still have HTML5 folder. I wanted to extract all the resources (images + voice over) but I have noticed that all the images in HTML5 are in json , Now I'm looking for a way to turn them to PNG, I'm asking for help to do this convertion. 

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

I have found the easiest way to retrieve the images. I have used chrome browser and navigate to DevTool>Network>Images.

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know which one is best, but just googling delvered me tons of conversion tools:

convertJSON.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your quick response, I have tried that already. If you will open the .json file you will notice that those images can't be converted without parser because more than one image is referenced in a single json file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, hope someone else has a better idea.

The audio files will be compressed to mp3 as well in the output file subfolder ar. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, I have managed to get all the audio files. The issue is how to get the images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found the easiest way to retrieve the images. I have used chrome browser and navigate to DevTool>Network>Images.

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great idea, thanks for posting this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources