• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert to Responsive - Problem with Question Pool

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working to republish Captivate projects as responsive projects. These projects have quiz questions from a question pool. They still publish as SWF output with the published files. Do I need to recreate the pool or does anyone know why they do not convert and are not noted as unsupported when save/published as responsive? Any help you can provide would be really appreciated!

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

I answered that question. You can use question pools but they need to have been created as being responsive, with the responsive quizzing master slides.

Maybe something is wrong with your publishing setup, can you insert a screenshot of the Publising dialog box?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question slides are always based on quizzing master slides, also in question pools. Those master slides are different in responsive projects, whether you use Fluid Boxes (most probable) or Breakpoint views.

You need to recreate all question slides in the question pools.

Description of Fluid Boxes master slides for questions in:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/quiz-slides-with-fluid-boxes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I tried that but I am wondering if the issue is the question pool itself.  I am still getting SWF output in my published files. Does anyone know if question pools can be used in responsive projects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I answered that question. You can use question pools but they need to have been created as being responsive, with the responsive quizzing master slides.

Maybe something is wrong with your publishing setup, can you insert a screenshot of the Publising dialog box?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources