• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy/Paste Function only works once.

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using Captive 2019. When I copy an object from PowerPoint I am able to paste it onto a slide in Captivate. I then choose a second object in PowerPoint and copy it.

When I try and paste it within Captivate the first object selected gets pasted again. 

Pasting in any other software does paste the 2nd object selected.

Is there a setting or option to clear the clipboard within Captivate.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using the keyboard commands (Ctl-V), or try using the right click menu, whichever you were NOT using. Sometimes only one of those is effective.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cheers, it worked for a while, 4 copy and pastess tehn stopped again, just kept pasting the same thing. I have sonce spoken to support they suggested I just import the slides, which is no good if |I only want sections of the slide, or to save each thing has an asset whish is just ridiculous. Seems a fairly basic function that I was trying to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources