• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy slides to new project

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I copy individual slides into a new captivate project?

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Create a new project with the same resolution and using the same theme. Open the source project as well. Captivate has a Multi Display Interface, both projects are in a tab. Select the slides to be copied in the Filmstrip and copy them to the clipboard with CTRL-C or with the right-click menu, Copy. Switch to the new project, select a slide and paste the copied slides (will be after the selected slide) with CTRL-V or the right click menu, Paste.

PS: I edited the topic title... to make it more

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a new project with the same resolution and using the same theme. Open the source project as well. Captivate has a Multi Display Interface, both projects are in a tab. Select the slides to be copied in the Filmstrip and copy them to the clipboard with CTRL-C or with the right-click menu, Copy. Switch to the new project, select a slide and paste the copied slides (will be after the selected slide) with CTRL-V or the right click menu, Paste.

PS: I edited the topic title... to make it more meaningful to other users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the fast feedback, but there are no past funktion in the new Projekt and CTR-V is not possible. I work with power book. What schuld I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the Edit menu. On Mac you have to replace CTRL by CMND.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources