Highlighted

Cp 2019 VR display text - how to set the font?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All. 2019 VR project has a has a function for a target to display text. But where do you change the font? or is it really fixed? I could make pictures I guess, but I just want to add text for simplicity and speed. Any idea?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

There are indeed several limitations with formatting, will try to post a blog with some ideas for workarounds. Reason: you don't have access to the Object styles. It is the same for the overlay quiz slides: you cannot change the styles globally, you need to do it manually and it is possible even to use Typekit fonts.

As a workaround for your problem, if you have access to a graphics editor, create an image with the text, using the wanted fonts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cp 2019 VR display text - how to set the font?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All. 2019 VR project has a has a function for a target to display text. But where do you change the font? or is it really fixed? I could make pictures I guess, but I just want to add text for simplicity and speed. Any idea?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

There are indeed several limitations with formatting, will try to post a blog with some ideas for workarounds. Reason: you don't have access to the Object styles. It is the same for the overlay quiz slides: you cannot change the styles globally, you need to do it manually and it is possible even to use Typekit fonts.

As a workaround for your problem, if you have access to a graphics editor, create an image with the text, using the wanted fonts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2018 2
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks - OK, at least I haven't missed something. I'll create some pretty cards and use the 'open image' function for now. I'd certainly be interested in workarounds for the text though - even just to arial.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2018 0