Highlighted

CP2017 Replay button not working in HTML5

Engaged ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have another group that use to publish projects in SWF format.  They've recently moved to CP2017 and are now publishing in HTML5.  They've used a replay button on some animation slides in their SWF version that isn't working in the HTML5 version.  I'm including the AA page.  I'm not very good at advanced actions but I'm not sure how this one would replay an animation.

Thanks in advance.

Susan Replay AA.jpg

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

Indeed, that type of actions can give problems with HTML5 output. An easy way, to achieve this is to create a short dummy slide before the slide to be replayed of 0,1secs. In that case the action will be functional because there is a small delay of 0,1sec before re-entering the slide. However that means that the total slide number will not be greater than what the learner sees. Micro-naivgation with a couple of frames alsow works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CP2017 Replay button not working in HTML5

Engaged ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have another group that use to publish projects in SWF format.  They've recently moved to CP2017 and are now publishing in HTML5.  They've used a replay button on some animation slides in their SWF version that isn't working in the HTML5 version.  I'm including the AA page.  I'm not very good at advanced actions but I'm not sure how this one would replay an animation.

Thanks in advance.

Susan Replay AA.jpg

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

Indeed, that type of actions can give problems with HTML5 output. An easy way, to achieve this is to create a short dummy slide before the slide to be replayed of 0,1secs. In that case the action will be functional because there is a small delay of 0,1sec before re-entering the slide. However that means that the total slide number will not be greater than what the learner sees. Micro-naivgation with a couple of frames alsow works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 13, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2019 0
Engaged ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at their projects I don't think they are numbering their slides.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2019 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case, I have used that approach several times (with the dummy slides). You should be able to find it in several blog posts.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2019 1