• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CP9 exiting a student from a quiz without completing the quiz

Engaged ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a course that the owner doesn't want to change the content on but their quiz is awful and long.  The requirement on the quiz is 90% to pass.  We'd like to add an action to the quiz that once the student has missed too many to achieve 90% they are taken from the quiz and out of the course.  Probably with a slide stating how many they've already missed and to go review the course again.

If anyone can point me to a tutorial or give me some ideas on how to accomplish this I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Susan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Hello Susan! Don't laugh, but I have a blog post (for an older version) which describes this use case:

Quiz and Frustration? - Captivate blog

Can you have a look and come back with questions if necessary?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Susan! Don't laugh, but I have a blog post (for an older version) which describes this use case:

Quiz and Frustration? - Captivate blog

Can you have a look and come back with questions if necessary?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect.  I'll give it a look and get back with you.  As always you are my hero.Are you coming to the Adobe even in Las Vegas?  Can't convince my company to send me and can't afford it on my own.  If you have any extra time come visit. Susan Wright Davis (Equilady) Remember, the mighty oak was just a nut that held its ground.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not coming to Las Vegas. Thanks to your great president, Adobe cannot reimburse my costs anymore. I already had to pay everything for the DC event, it is too expensive for me to repeat it another time for the Las Vegas event. Americans first means no speakers from Europe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like this will work in Captivate 9.  I have to get the actual course files to make it specific to that course.

Take care,

Susan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was pretty sure it would work. If I had more time, would upgrade some posts... but busy with new website. Want to offer more training and consultancy, is getting difficult in USA, website will also be in French and Dutch (I am pretty fluent in 3 languages).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources