• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create batch export action for publishing multiple formats of same project?

Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello -

I am attempting to find a faster way to publish multiple formats from the same Captivate project. For example, given one project, I would like to publish a Windows executable, SCORM 2004, Moodle, and xAPI packages. Is this function available in Captivate, or would it be possible to write a script external to Captivate that could batch publish these projects?

Any insight is appreciated.

Laura

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can certainly publish to this many different outputs from  a single Captivate CPTX, but not all in the same publish run, and EXE is not supported if your project is responsive.

SCORM, Moodle and xAPI would require completely different reporting configurations.

I personally don't think there is any chance that Adobe would be interested in making it possible to publish to so many different outputs at the same time.  But you're welcome to submit a feature request if you feel lucky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources