Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create more space area click button play

Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

A few days ago I consulted, how to control the space or "click area" of the initial play button in captivate.

It was clear to me that it is done from (CPLibraryAll.css) but I still can not find out what parameters are exactly what makes the area vary.

What I want is to have a larger area of click and not just those predefined by Captivate.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not just place a Click Box over the top at the size you want to respond to the click?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always replace the play button (play_icon) in HTML assets by an empty image.

In the css file you mentioned search autoplay. You 'll see that the width and height are both set to 116px, you can change them to the wanted size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the answers.

Indeed, some time ago I already discovered that I could change the "play_icon" to another image with alpha.

Also in the css I also change the size of the pixels Captivate (116 px) but the hot area is not centered on the screen.

My question is, in the Css, where should I change the parameters so that the hot zone corresponds to the starting point "0px"?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources