Highlighted

Critique for First Captivate Project

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

As a fellow creative, I recognize the sin in what I'm about to ask. Would anyone be willing to provide a critique, however superficial, on my first eLearning project? I wouldn't be able to pay for it (hence the sin); the project is a photo-based teaching tool for an environmental non-profit. Since I'm entirely self-taught, I'd like to know if I have any glaring file management errors or if I'm using workarounds unnecessarily. This critique could be as in-depth or cursory as you're willing to provide.

Many thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Critique for First Captivate Project

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

As a fellow creative, I recognize the sin in what I'm about to ask. Would anyone be willing to provide a critique, however superficial, on my first eLearning project? I wouldn't be able to pay for it (hence the sin); the project is a photo-based teaching tool for an environmental non-profit. Since I'm entirely self-taught, I'd like to know if I have any glaring file management errors or if I'm using workarounds unnecessarily. This critique could be as in-depth or cursory as you're willing to provide.

Many thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a link to it? How long do you estimate it to take to complete? What kind of feedback are you looking for- content, usability, functionality, etc? Do you have some kind of rubric/google doc/ etc to aggregate data so we don't all tell you the same thing?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group