• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cursor not in TEB when loading screen

Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing a software simulation. On each slide is one TEB.

When loading the screen, I am not seeing the cursor within the TEB. When I press Tab, the cursor is displays within the TEB but according the the Tab Order, it is the only item on the canvas.

I read that this was a known issue in 2012 but I can't find where it has been fixed. 

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

OH POOP!! The slide executes JS on enter. I did not have the "Continue Playing the Project" ticked on. The cursor was not in TEB because the play head never moved.

I will leave this post in case anyone else runs into this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to use TAB ordering of objects on the slide, make each object that needs to be TAB ordered into an interactive object by selecting Use as Button in Properties.  The TAB ordering list should then show those objects.  The theory here is that you only need to TAB to items that require user interaction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OH POOP!! The slide executes JS on enter. I did not have the "Continue Playing the Project" ticked on. The cursor was not in TEB because the play head never moved.

I will leave this post in case anyone else runs into this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources