• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom Quiz in Captivate

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a custom quiz for my course that includes custom buttons, and advanced actions and have applied each answer choice to be included in the quiz results. My issue is that the correct grade and results are not matching with the custom quiz I've created. How can I create a custom quiz results slide to match my custom quiz?

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Not sure to understand your question correctly.  The results slide could be correct if you did set up your custom question slides correctly. Did you check Avanced Interaction (F9) to see if the Total score is correspoding with what you expect?

How to set up a custom results slice? Have a look at:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/intermediate-score-slides

And download the table from:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/using-quizzing-system-variables

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand you correctly, and you have included all answers, then the issue may be that you should only be including CORRECT answers in the Quiz Results.

Creating a Custom Quiz Results slide (to show results for objects that do report to the quiz) can be achieved using the Quizzing System Variables that also appear on the default Quiz Results slide.  You may need to be a little more specific about exactly what results you need to show before we could suggest which system variables to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For each custom answer choice I created, I have them included in the quiz. Incorrect answers equal 1 point and correct answers equal 2 points. From what you're saying above, I should only include the correct answers in the quiz?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure to understand your question correctly.  The results slide could be correct if you did set up your custom question slides correctly. Did you check Avanced Interaction (F9) to see if the Total score is correspoding with what you expect?

How to set up a custom results slice? Have a look at:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/intermediate-score-slides

And download the table from:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/using-quizzing-system-variables

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My quiz slides are custom. They are not from the quiz settings that is automatically activated in Captivate. Every aspect of my quiz is custom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you would have read any post on my blog, you would know that perhaps I was amongst the first to use and explain how to create a custom question slide (over 10 years ago), how to score them and how to report. The quizzing system variables take into account ALL scored objects, not only the default quiz slides. That is why I  offered those links. Look i the Advanced Interaction panel where you 'll see all scored objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I will review the links you provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources