• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customize Millionaire game so it doesn't end with first wrong question?

Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm using Captivate 2019. I'm using the Millionaire widget in one of my learning modules. If I get any answer wrong, the game ends. I realize that's how the real game works, but it's not conducive to learning. Does anyone know if there's a way to customize the game so the user can keep playing despite any wrong answers? I looked at the widget options and didn't see a way.

I realize I could use other games (like the Jeopardy widget), but I'm curious if it's possible to customize the Millionaire game--maybe with scripting. Any suggestions/insights would be welcome. Thanks!

Kathryn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Since the source code is not available, I doubt that it can be edited. You are limited to the provided editing features.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the source code is not available, I doubt that it can be edited. You are limited to the provided editing features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Lilybiri​. That's what I suspected, but I thought I'd ask. If I discover anything in the future, I'll post back here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources