• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customizing the index.html file in Captivate 2019 for CpExtra

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get CpExtra added to my Captivate 2019 files on a Mac. I'm following the directions on the site: https://www.infosemantics.com.au/?q=adobe-captivate-widgets/cpextra/help/installing-cp-extra

I'm trying to edit the index.html file to add the .js code. The problem is, the index.html file has no code in it and just says:

" @typekit_KITID" @youtube_IFRAME_API_SCRIPT" @VIMEO_IFRAME_API_SCRIPT

Enable Javascript support in the browser. "

I'm at a loss to of how to get this up and running if my index file is dramatically different than what I should be seeing.

Help!

TOPICS
Advanced actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bethany.

I answered your query in an email.  If you are not seeing all the code inside the index.html file something is either very wrong with the file, or else your text editor is not showing you all the code.  To my knowledge, the index.html template file in the Captivate install directory is exactly the same for both Windows and Mac users.  So you should be seeing a lot more code in that file.  The lines of code that you need to change to call CpExtra at runtime are down around line 140-142.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

I figured it out after you shared it was showing part of the code. For anyone else with the same silly questions: 

TextEdit for Mac: 
Always open HTML files in code-editing mode
In the TextEdit app  on your Mac, choose TextEdit > Preferences, then click Open and Save.
Select “Display HTML files as HTML code instead of formatted text.”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources