Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Démo version expired

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem... We have a Captivate VIP licence for 3 users.

For one of my user on MacOS 10.14, I don't know why, one day Captivate says the demo version has expired and that we need to purchase it or enter a serial number.

But we have a license based on user e-mail that I configured in the Adobe Administration Console.

So I uninstalled everything on my user Mac, even uninstalled Creative Cloud.

I then installed again Adobe Captivate thru the Package I built from the Admin console.

And unfortunately, Captivate keeps complaining that the demo version has expired... And we cannot use it.

How can I force Captivate to ignore this demo expired timestanp and connect to the Adobe website to verify the user e-mail and see that it is a valid VIP licence ?

Can someone please help me. I am stuck and it is becoming urgent for this user to get back to work !

Thanks for the help.

Andrew

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

I have sent you a private message. Please check and connect with us so that we can look into it and assist you further.

Regards,
Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andrew,

Good to hear that the issue has been resolved.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources