• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

D&D Return only incorrect answers to original positions on submit?

Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a D&D interaction with 12 drag sources and 12 drop targets. After the learner drags everything and clicks Submit, my client wants only incorrect drag sources to return to their original position so the learner can try again. He wants the correct ones to stay where they are. 

I can make all sources return to their original positions, but I haven't been able to get only the incorrect ones to return. I've looked all over for a solution and haven't found one, but I'm hoping someone will know of something I've overlooked 🙂

Thanks in advance--

Kathryn

TOPICS
Advanced , Advanced actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

To my knowledge what you are trying to do is not possible with Captivate's current drag and drop interaction.  Feel free to log an enhancement request with Adobe.  It's not the first time someone has wanted this feature added.  The more people that ask for it the better.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To my knowledge what you are trying to do is not possible with Captivate's current drag and drop interaction.  Feel free to log an enhancement request with Adobe.  It's not the first time someone has wanted this feature added.  The more people that ask for it the better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Rod. That's what I suspected, but I appreciate your confirming it. Great suggestion to log an enhancement request.

Best--

Kathryn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources