• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

data_reporting.js File not generating on Publish

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an existing project integrated with adobe captivate e-learning. I opened Source Project in captivate tool and make an edit and then upon publishing data_reporting.js not generated while Enable Reporting also checked in publish Preferences.i am using adobe captivate 11.5.0 latest version.

Publish Settings:http://prntscr.com/o5xx4u

Generated Files Upon Publish: http://prntscr.com/o5xyb4

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AICC... is same happening with SCORM?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, same happening with scorm.The project was developed on version 10 of captivate. But we have version 11.5.0 now. Do you think this could be a cause?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was asonished because development of AICC has stopped many years ago. My too short queston was: try to test to switch to SCORM to see if the problem is due to Captivate? SCORM can be tested in SCORM Cloud to see if the problem is with the LMS or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SCORM Cloud can also accept AICC format for testing if you need to try.

I don't usually use AICC, but if there's some reason why you need to use it, first test whether or not Captivate's AICC output works in SCORM Cloud.  If it does, maybe you don't need that other file anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Rod, was not aware of that. Never had to use AICC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources