Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deactivate loading icon

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate 2017. Windows 7 machine.

Is there a way to get rid of this loading icon that appears on startup? Start option - set to Auto Play. It also appears at the beginning of videos. I have customers complaining about it. 

Smiles,

Susann

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Publishing to SWF or HTML?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

both, using multiscreen function

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is something I don't do anymore since a while, because that workflow seems to become quirky. Try publishing to either SWF (but end of Flash Player will be soon there) or HTML.  Do you have a heavy first slide? Try to avoid putting too much on one slide to reduce the loading time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmm. Our IE version requires swf (won't play HTML5) - Chrome plays HTML5 but not swf. And I can't publish in 2 separate versions. I thought the multiscreen option was a good idea. Too bad. And my first slide is very light. Thanks for your thoughts.

Smiles,

Susann

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources