• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default player dissapears after publishing

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, hope you can help me. I have a captivate source file with a kind of bug I'm not able to solve. I can see the player perfectly in preview mode but as soon as I publish my project, the player button dissapears and I just can see the bar moving! Any ideas?

Thanks in advance. 🙂

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version? Can you post screenshots? Is it a non-responsive project? If yes, which Preview method did you use, only F11 (Preview HTML in Browser) should be used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering. 

This is Adobe Captivate 2019. There's a screenshot in my previous post called: player_error. There you can see that the player went blank and only the small icon over the bar is still visible.

It was published only in HTML5 scalable for html. The thing is that I have many files made like this and I found no issues: this is happening in two files only.

I used the preview mode that you mentioned and the player is perfectly shown (screenshot attached). The error comes once published. 

PS. I duplicated these files in case they were corrupted but the error remains. I didn't create these files so I don't know how to start with 😞preview.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Indeed a weird problem. Did you try, just for testing, to replace the playbar by a non-edited default playbar to see if the same issue is happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources