Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting all Click Boxes

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I hired someone to build some responsive projects for me, and he had the foresight to include Click Boxes on every slide that allow us to move to the next slide during review in case of a navigation snag. This saved me a bunch of time a few times, but now the first of the project files is ready finalized and ready for those Click Boxes to be deleted. They are the only Click Boxes in use in the projects.

Is there a way to delete all of the Click Boxes in Captivate that I am missing? Or do I just need to bite the bullet and delete them one by one? Thanks in advance for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but you will have to find and delete them one by one.  There is no option in Captivate to 'delete all objects of a certain type'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmm... Click boxes are not allowed in normal fluid boxes, that is very weird. Are you sure those are Click boxes?

If that is the case, agree with Rod. You can also leave them in the project and disable their pausing functionality (because that is probably what they are meant for) which can be propagated throughout the project, and take out the action and eventually the hand cursor which can also be done in one action.

A much better choic would have been to allow the TOC with navigation enabled. Taking out the TOC is much easier. Or using a shape button on the used master slides, that would mean you would only have to delete those few buttons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources