Highlighted

Deleting all highlight boxes in a project....

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use version 2019: Is there a way to delete all highlight boxes in a project without deleting each individual boxes on each slide? thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Deleting all highlight boxes in a project....

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use version 2019: Is there a way to delete all highlight boxes in a project without deleting each individual boxes on each slide? thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to do a mass deletion of all highlight boxes in a project without having to delete each box by opening each slide?  If not, the lack of this option is really going to slow my progress on project reviews.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No way to deleete all highlight boxes. I may have a workaround, if you really want to have them all disappear?  Make one highlight box invisible by setting the Alpha for the Fill to 0 and the Stroke width to 0 as well. That will override the default style (s+ sign is added). Hse the hamburger menu and choose the option 'Save Changes to existing Style'. All highlight boxes will become invisible....at least if they used that default style.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group