Highlighted

Deny Access to Next Slide Until Permission Even with Gesture Navigation

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project where I want the user to complete a drag&drop before going to the next slide. The problem is that when allowing gesture navigation, the user can just swipe left to move automatically to the next slide. Is there a way to block the user from accessing the next slide until having permission to? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Deny Access to Next Slide Until Permission Even with Gesture Navigation

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project where I want the user to complete a drag&drop before going to the next slide. The problem is that when allowing gesture navigation, the user can just swipe left to move automatically to the next slide. Is there a way to block the user from accessing the next slide until having permission to? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
dan561 LATEST
Engaged ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can disable gesture navigation for that particular slide in the Properties panel - simply uncheck the box for it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group