My device demo is not working properly.

My problems are:

I can't record whatsoever.

My iPadscreen is not shown properly.

To explain my problem, I made a video: problem deviceDemo - YouTube

My Spes are: iMac 27" (late 2015)

iPad Air (2014)

Captivate 9

I updated all versions to most recent (but also had problems before I updated them).

Can anyone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, not many Mac users are answering questions in this forum. And Windows users cannot use Device Demo. Just crossing my fingers that someone of the staff members pops in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue, you need to apply these skins as outlined in the instructions here: Can't record actions from iOS devices

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please follow the instructions in the mentioned help page.Can't record actions from iOS devices (As mentioned by lg998)

Let us know if it resolves your issue.

-Devraj

Captivate Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having the same problem. The .xml file didn't work. Is there a different way of fixing this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost two years ago, the answer from Devraj.  Can you tell which version you are using? Is it the same as mentioned by the original poster?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it was a long shot to get any replies on this thread, but it was apparently worth it

Specs:

Macbook pro 2016

iPhone X

Captivate 2017

Everything is updated as far as I can tell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK,  I thought you were talking about CP2019 with the QR code. That is essential information, because your problem is only for Mac users.

I did see that you haven't gotten any answer, that is why I asked for details about the OS and version.

Sorry, but cannot help you because I do not have access to this functionality because I am a Windows user. Mac users are pretty rare on this forum. Hope someone can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources