Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Difference Video Player HTML5 and Shockwave

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have a problem with the video player. I insert a video clip and I adjusted it accordingly to the size i want. In Captivate 2019, it looks like this: 2019-08-19 10_04_08-Qualität_in_der_Moulding_Operation_Neuhausen.cptx_.jpg

It fits perfect in the screen from the tablet. Maybe its a little bit sqeezed, but its ok für me. When I look at the normal preview in Shockwave, it fits. It looks like the next screenshot. Its similar to the view before in captivate. Its ok so.

2019-08-19 10_06_55-Vorschau.jpg

I need to export in HTML5, so i use the preview in HTML5, and it looks like this:

2019-08-19 10_09_16-http___localhost_56387_preview_HTML5Temp131808644468Pre_index.html - Internet Ex.jpg

In HTML5 the video is more squeezed at the sides and i get black borders. This is not the view as in captivate. What can I do to make the video fit better in HTML5? Is there a setting for this? I tried diffrent skins for the player, but it doesent change the size.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources