• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Discrepancy between Captivate SCORM file and the LMS Target Solutions

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a course in Captivate 2019 with non graded Knowledge Check Questions and a graded Quiz. I tried it in SCORM Cloud and it worked with no issues. The grade I received on the Quiz matched the report generated at the end. I then published it and uploaded the Zipped SCORM file to our LMS, Target Solutions (which supports SCORM 1.2). I went through the course, took the test and received my immediate score of 100% at the end. But when I received the generated report from Target Solutions it showed that I had received a score of 80% on the quiz. Does anyone have any ideas why there would be that discrepancy?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since it works perfectly in SCORM Cloud, conclusion is that something is awry in that LMS, not with Captivate. You need to talk with the LMS people and tell about the checking in SCORM Cloud, the Standard for SCORM courses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources