• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dislike new discussion layout

Contributor ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to revert back to thte old look of the forum? There is no way to save your prefereances when sorting enrties. Everything is reset when you refresh the screen. The color coded entries made it easy to tell what questions were answered and which ones still needed help. The layout allows for fewer entries to be displayed before scrolling. Was user feedback requested before the new layout was pushed on the user community? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont like it either. It is a step backward not forward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. I can't find squat this way. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree.

Also,when I search, I see that there are XXXX number of results, but I only get one page of results. There is no pagination. More content does not load when I scroll to the bottom of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Pkoel,

In my opinion the the new design is horrible, but the question is why a new design.

It look good, but we are not here for the look instead we are here searching for solutions, ideas, how to.

Information will be more difficult to find and that could be one of the reasons, for example, do you think that you are going to see ten or more complaints about the fonts fiasco. "No"

The information is being branched out, it is there, but it will be difficult to find.

Luis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you set the value for relavence? What is relavent to me may not be relevent to others?

When I want to search for something, why does it opaque the rest of the screen?

The 'Featured' posts appear like unwanted spam or tele-marketer phone calls. They provide no problem to solve, or resolution to fix a posted problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There a lot post that are nothing more than pure ads. Adobe should not allow that to happen. This is a forum for people that are seeking help. I wish that it would be more like stackoverflow. Some people only come to the forum to place Advertising and there are rewarded, maybe they come from the same village. The function of the forum should be about questions and answers relate to Captivate. This is not suppose to be an advertising board, but what is good for the goose is good for the gander.Luis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 to this.

New forum is horrible and not user friendly at all.

Here I go back to the most recent posts to start my scrolling again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that it's a step backward. I subscribe to forum posts via email. The old formats allowed me to easily sort into categories. But since moving to the new setup, all traffic ends up in the same massive pile. It's impossible to know without clicking to visit, what the post is about or related to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thoughts here! And I'm getting crazy by Adobe's constant promotion of their indifferent certification programs and summits, as I could not care less.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to what everybody else here rightfully criticizes, it also appears that Adobe no longer takes forum activity into account when granting points for winning incentives like the 3 month Captivate free of charge and stuff; it's only posts on the eLearning Community now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources