• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Displaying Groups for Rest of Project

Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done this before and it worked perfectly fine in Captivate 7 but now in Captivate 2017 (10.0.0.192) whenever I create a group and set it to display for the rest of the project (for a custom menu for example) the entire project just crashes on that slide.

I can preview the project and it works fine until I land on the slide where the group first appears. I get a completely white screen and nothing else. I can navigate forward using the preview skip buttons and view the rest of the project no problem but returning to the slide with the group will always just result in a completely white screen.

I seen a similar discussion about this but couldn't see a resolution there. The only thing I have left to try is to apply the update to version 10.0.1.285....does anyone have any experience of using groups in this way on that version and if so does it work?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so weirdly through a bit of testing it appears there is some sort of limit on the number of smartshape buttons you can have appearing for the rest of the project before it crashes. And that limit appears to be 3. Very frustrating. I will try the update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try installing the patch. Most recent version is 11.0.1.266.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources