• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do I have to use an LMS with CP?

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can CP be used without an LMS? For instance, if I just wanted to use it for instructional lessons but I didn’t need to keep track of users…like in a help article. Can this be done, and if so, is there a certain way I save it…what do I do?

Thanks,

Tanya

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Sure, all my tutorials in the blog do not use a LMS. I just upload them to my domain, and link to the index.html file (in an iFrame). Here is an example, an interactive movie published as Rescalable HTML, published on my domain:

Captivate's Timeline

I don't know who is looking to this movie. On the blog I only see the number of views of a page.... no tracking.

Forgot: to publsih nothing special is needed, only make sure NOT to set up Reporting.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, all my tutorials in the blog do not use a LMS. I just upload them to my domain, and link to the index.html file (in an iFrame). Here is an example, an interactive movie published as Rescalable HTML, published on my domain:

Captivate's Timeline

I don't know who is looking to this movie. On the blog I only see the number of views of a page.... no tracking.

Forgot: to publsih nothing special is needed, only make sure NOT to set up Reporting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources