Highlighted

Do you comp out slides before designing Responsive Captivate eLearning?

Enthusiast ,
Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a job interview coming up. This firm will want responsive eLearning done with Captivate 2017.

Before going into production with your responsive eLearning do you plan out how each slide will look? This make sense to me. In addition, I would have to choose if I am going to use fluid boxes or break points.

I would like to know how you go about planning your production for your responsive eLearning using Adobe Captivate 2017.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Do you comp out slides before designing Responsive Captivate eLearning?

Enthusiast ,
Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a job interview coming up. This firm will want responsive eLearning done with Captivate 2017.

Before going into production with your responsive eLearning do you plan out how each slide will look? This make sense to me. In addition, I would have to choose if I am going to use fluid boxes or break points.

I would like to know how you go about planning your production for your responsive eLearning using Adobe Captivate 2017.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2018 0

Have something to add?