Highlighted

Does Anyone Do Captivate Contract Work?

Participant ,
Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a simple project to do but I have run out of time for tinkering with it and need to move on.  It is mainly about buttons and states.

If you do contract work, contact me here.  Please include hourly rate and some examples.

Thanks!

Rick  

BackgroundState0

TOPICS
Work opportunities

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Does Anyone Do Captivate Contract Work?

Participant ,
Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a simple project to do but I have run out of time for tinkering with it and need to move on.  It is mainly about buttons and states.

If you do contract work, contact me here.  Please include hourly rate and some examples.

Thanks!

Rick  

BackgroundState0

TOPICS
Work opportunities

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 19, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used Paul Wilson ***** and he's awesome. Check his website for hourly rates but I think he's reasonable and does good quality work, quickly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 20, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve been a “Captivator” for 10+ years and I work freelance. I’ve created over 200 lessons in that time-from concept and design to production and delivery.

You can see my web site at ******

Rate varies depending- is the content written and ready to go?  How advanced are the programming requirements?  Etc. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a contractor to make updates and changes to current web basted training course using Adobe Captivate software.

I found your name on the internet that you did provide such consulting service.  

If this isn’t your wheel house, is there someone you could refer me too.  I am in the San Francisco Bay Area, not that it matters since most of this is achieved by phone an email.

Thank you for your assistance.

Karen direct business email address: kpatten@netprg.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also contract, but would need to show you my work via a zoom conference.  I could use a little project right now and contract at $85 per hour.  You can reach me at ******** or through this site.  Thanks!  Brian

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Rick, I'm a freelance Instructional Designer. I use Adobe CC all Suites and have used Adobe and Captivate for 18 years. I just started freelancing because I have better hardware and software at home than most employers will justify. I am in the process of developing my website and showcasing my work. That said, I'm an expert, but willing to work for pennies on the dollar to get the ball rolling. You may view my resume on LinkedIn ******* Sincerely, LynDee Heinen

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 23, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick!

I have been involved in graphic design, multimedia, eLearning, and the web for over 20 years, working with Director, Flash(now Animate), Actionscript, and Captivate since 2003. I have worked on projects for the US Army, Terex, KIA, United Airlines, Mazda, Union Bank, LA County, and many more. View My Work.

I am also an Adobe Certified Instructor and have been teaching most of the Adobe applications since 1998 (Captivate, Photoshop, Flash, Actionscript, Dreamweaver, Lightroom, Character Animator) and I was a speaker at the Adobe Learning Summit, on 10+ hacks with Captivate and the Creative Cloud read more

My rates are $75/hour.

thanks,
Mark

headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting
Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 23, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lots of us are here. I agree on Paul Wilson and others already listed here, so I won't tout myself at the moment. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll have to buy you a drink soon. Are you going to be in Washington on April 25th?

Paul Wilson, CTDP | https://captivateteacher.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2018 0